I have a product that I know that you’re going to love. It’s the exact thing that you know you want to help you keep organised and to stay on top of things. I’ve created the Ultimate Self-Care Kit workbook, which is now available in store. It has been a godsend to me and the women that I work with in helping them to keep on track with their self-care and mental health.
What is the Ultimate Self-Care Kit?
The Ultimate Self-Care Kit is a workbook full of clean and simple layouts that are helpful and practical. The workbook is ideal for those who can sometimes forget to make their self-care a priority or for people who struggle with loving themselves, struggle with giving themselves the care that they need to feel good and refreshed or struggle with their mental health. The best thing about the Ultimate Self-Care Kit is that it gives you space to learn about yourself, how you can grow as a person and how you can be your best you.
Create New Habits
The human brain is a creature of habit. Even though it is the most complex organ in the human body, the brain loves it when things can become so automatic that it doesn’t have to do too much thinking. The workbook is helpful in the way that it can help you to create new, healthy and positive habits by setting up a routine, keeping you organised and accountable when you need it and helpful in keeping you to stay motivated to keep on top of things.
What’s in the Workbook?
The Ultimate Self-Care Kit has:
- Journal prompts that encourage personal reflection and learning so that you can learn about yourself, what things you need and how you can continue to grow as a person.
- Simple monthly layouts to write your self-care goals, any important notes and space for you to rate your self-care progress out of 10.
- Space for you to reflect on the good things that have happened during each week and the things that you think have been challenging.
- Worksheets where you can list one thing that you’re grateful for each day so you can get the full benefits of practicing regular gratitude.
- Space for you to list the things that make you feel good when you’re feeling down or struggling to love and take care of yourself.
- Colouring in pages so you can tap into your creative side and encourage your creativity.
There’s no need to continue feeling unhappy, having low self-esteem or continue making your mental health become worse and becoming anxious and depressed when it doesn’t have to be that way. Don’t make it more difficult then it needs to be to come back and heal from burn out. Make your self-care as basic of a necessity as showering regularly and brushing your teeth.
How will it be delivered?
When you purchase your workbook an instant downloadable PDF file will be sent to your email address immediately after you purchase. The file can be saved to any electronic device compatible with opening PDF documents and print on A4 paper when needed. Once printed you can change the order of the months so you can start your workbook at any time of the year.
<< Why wait for a New Years Resolution when you can
start putting your self-care first RIGHT NOW. >>
The Benefits of Self-Care
You know about the benefits of self-care right? When you practice regular self-care you’re more motivated and productive, you’re resistance to illness and disease is improved and you’re not getting sick all of the time. You feel good about yourself, you have enhanced self-esteem and you know that you’re a worthwhile person who is valuable, competent and deserving. You become more aware of yourself, what your needs are and how to meet those needs in a positive way. You also have more empathy and compassion towards other people.
<< Don’t put off your own self-care and mental health any longer.
The time for you and your well-being is now. >>
Here’s to finding your best you,