Join me on my first 10 Day Challenge of 2018. My aim is to host a challenge that promotes self-care, health, wellness, positive mental health and self-discovery every month. This month I challenge you to spend time outside everyday for 10 days straight.
- The challenge will begin on the 1st March 2018 and continue for 10 days straight.
- To register – click here. Registration is free.
- Encourage your friends to join as well.
- I will email you a reminder everyday.
- Share a photo of yourself participating in the challenge on the daily Facebook prompt or Instagram.
What do you think? Reckon you could do it?
The Benefits of Going Outside
There are many benefits to going outside and spending time in nature. Spending time outside benefits our physical health and wellbeing and also our mental health. It can:
- make exercising easier.
- promotes weightloss.
- help to increase brain function.
- increase your intake of Vitamin D.
- help to reduce your stress levels.
- help make you feel happy.
- can help you to improve your short term memory.
- help you to restore your mental energy.
List of Suggestions
Are you stumped with ideas on what you can do outside? I’ve created a list of some suggestions based on the things I can do below.
- Go for a walk by the river
- Go for a walk in a park
- Weed the garden.
- Sit in the sun.
- Eat breakfast or drink a beverage outside.
- Meditate outside.
- Go to the local farmers market.
- Walk along the beach.
- Go for a picnic.
- Wash the car.
- Blow bubbles.
- Fly paper airplanes.
Do you need help to keep yourself accountable? I have listed three ways that you can keep yourself accountable below.
- Facebook: Everyday I will post a prompt on Facebook. Share a photo of yourself outside on the post everyday. Let everyone know how you are feeling and what you are thinking.
- Instagram: Share a photo of yourself with the hashtag #fyby10daychallenge.
- Email: Reply directly to your email prompt with a photo of yourself outside.
I’ll share the images from my 10 day challenge below.
Have you registered? If not, click here.
Here’s to finding your best you.